Thursday, October 1, 2009

reflective.log

God, today is not my lucky day. I’m not feeling well as I got flu. Maybe I got the flu because I didn’t get enough sleep. First of all, I didn’t manage to come to the class on time and it brokes Mdm. Norainis’ heart and I knew it. 1 hour late. Perhaps something is wrong with my attitude and I must do something to overcome it and I will try my best starting from today. There are two groups whose present today and they presented on chapter four and five.

The first group is Diana and Nurshaza’s group. They presented on “Identifying Subordinate and Entry Skills” (chapter 4). This chapter focuses on approaches to subordinate skills analysis including hierarchical, procedural, cluster and combination techniques. This chapter also describes the relationship among the subordinate skills identified through subordinate skills analysis, including entry skills. What is more, through this chapter, I know that I must apply subordinate skills analysis techniques to steps in the goal analysis and identify entry skills as appropriate.

The second group which is Atikah and Amalina’s group discussed on “Analyzing Learners and Contexts” (chapter 5). Through this chapter, I learnt the general characteristics of a target population that are important to consider when developing instruction, contextual characteristics of the instructional setting and analyze the general characteristics of a target population. These two groups did a well done job as they can present their content precisely and briefly.

p/s: buntu nk tlis ape.ltak reflective log sudey.gaga..

0 bebelan:

Post a Comment